2moons.cc

2moons.cc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

StarConquest

$ICk

translation italian

odiabile

Multiunivers

​Scenario uncomfortable feeling of medication

mimikri

Forschungen

heinzel

Recent Activities

$ICk -

Replied to the thread StarConquest.

Quote from mimikri: “das design von nicht dein projet ist mal super abgestimmt, farbwahl etc. ein optischer leckerbissen. deins aber auch, es besticht durch schlichte eleganz ” Danke dir :) Das Design in der aktuellen Fassung ist auf jeden Fall eine gute…

odiabile -

Replied to the thread translation italian.

Non ci sono pacchetti lingua aggiornati, quelli che ci sono solo vecchi e pieni di errori Temo che se vorrai tradurlo dovrai farlo da solo mi dispiace

jason51 -

Posted a new thread: Multiunivers

Thread
    Source Code (20 lines) wie kann man ein 2. universum erstellen? unter "Universum hinzufügen" bekomme ich nur folgendes Source Code (16 lines) mod_rewrite ist aktiviert AllowOverride auf All sufu benutzt leider ohne erfolgreiche lösung…

ancileddu -

Posted a new thread: translation italian

Thread
    hi, i'm a new developer..is there an italian translation pack??? thank you!!!! sorry foor my bad english.

mimikri -

Replied to the thread StarConquest.

das design von nicht dein projet ist mal super abgestimmt, farbwahl etc. ein optischer leckerbissen. deins aber auch, es besticht durch schlichte eleganz

mimikri -

Replied to the thread ​Scenario uncomfortable feeling of medication.

bombo450 -

Liked ThisIsHowWeDoIt’s post in the thread Xterium Final Release [FREE].

Like (Post)
    Hello all 2moons members, this will be the final release of my xterium pack, i will not continue to update it publicy, but as last gift for the community i will send freely my xterium pack to all members asking it to me via email at

heinzel -

Replied to the thread Forschungen.

cascader -

Replied to the thread Moon - if exist, make bigger.

succesfully now is showing % of battle report missioncaseattack line 270 if($targetPlanet['planet_type'] >= 1) { but when in raport is write that moon is creating, it doesnt make bigger previous moon if % was very high;/ any idea?

Panda -

Liked cascader’s post in the thread Black Market Shop.

Like (Post)